The Company uses your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
- complete sales and bid transactions through the Website;
- respond to your inquiries;
- improve the quality of service and experience through the Website;
- analyze and evaluate how users are using the Website and sales and bid transactions available thereon;
- analyze and evaluate the functionality of the Website and services available thereon for administrative and technical purposes;
- analyze and evaluate the functionality of the Website and services available thereon for marketing and promotional purposes;
- notify and provide you with marketing or promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
When a user browses the Website, information communicated from the user’s browser is stored by the Company, such as the user’s Internet Protocol or “IP” address, browser type, pages visited, and similar information.
BY using our services you must be 18 years or older
If the Company is provided with a subpoena, court order, or other request by any state or federal law enforcement authority, the Company will disclose information about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, that the Company, in its sole discretion, determines necessary or appropriate in order to comply with the request or otherwise necessary to protect the Company’s interests, the rights and interests of third parties, public safety, or to avoid or mitigate any conduct that the Company considers to pose a risk of criminal or unethical activity.
The Company may also sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personally Identifiable Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
The Company is not in the business of providing information security. Although the Company and Website provide some data security measures such as encryption, not all information stored on the Website will be secured or encrypted. Users should not provide or make available their Personally Identifiable Information on the Website if concerned about its disclosure.
- a first and last name;
- a home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town;
- an email address;
- a telephone number;
- a social security number;
- any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual;
- Bank routing number
- Bank account number
- credit cards
See above for a description of the process maintained by the Company for an individual consumer who uses or visits the Website to review and request changes to any of his or her personally identifiable information that is collected through the Website.
California Shine the Light Law Compliance Statement. Under California S.B. 27 (“Shine the Light” Law), California residents have the right under certain circumstances to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom the Company has shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line, the domain name of the Website you are inquiring about, along with your name, address and email address. The Company will respond to you within thirty days of receiving such a request.